Ms Fiona So
Children are pure in hearts and long for growing and transforming into beautiful butterflies one day. They are apples of their parents’ and teachers’ eyes, waiting to be polished before they shine.
To nurture our future pillars of society, we ought to sow these valuable seeds in their hearts: “Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfulness and Self-control” - nine fruits of the Holy Spirit as taught in Bible.
As a Christian teacher, my students will get to know Christ in CPS and find their mission in life as they grow in God’s never-ending love and guidance. Though understanding more about God and themselves, young children can be well-prepared for their exciting journeys ahead in future.
I sincerely hope that one day they can be truly "IB-rounded" global citizens who can glorify God, appreciate different cultural values, be willing to inquire and dare to overcome any obstacles in life. In the future, I will continue to walk side by side with my dear students as they go through various challenges, both in their studies and lives.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Primary English)
- Postgraduate Certificate in English language and Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Liberal Studies)
- Master of Philosophy (Anthropology)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Anthropology)
- Language Proficiency Attainment Test (Paper 1-4 – Merit)