A List of 20 Things I Would Never Do
1. Ruin my masterpieces, because I always make a masterpiece by heart, and if I ruined my masterpieces, I’d be very sad.
2. Tear my homework (except for accidents), because I need to hand in my homework and learn things from my homework.
3. Cut my little sister’s hair, because my sister loves her hair and also, I’m no hairdresser.
4. Break my iPad and iPhone, because they’re expensive and I play video games on it and there are many precious photos in it.
5. Tear books, because a book is an author’s greatest creation, and if I did, they would be upset.
6. Burn my house down, because that’s where my family and I live, if I really burnt it down, we’ll have no place to live.
7. Kill someone, because killing someone means taking away their lives, and if I did, I’d be a terrorist, and everyone would be afraid of me.
8. Hurt myself on purpose, because I love my body, and I don’t want to get hurt.
9. End all my relationships with all my friends, because I love my friends and I’d be super unhappy.
10. Eat 100kg of food a day, because I don’t want to be fat and end up in the hospital.
11. Throw all my clothes away, because I’ll have nothing to wear and I don’t want to go out naked.
12. Delete my Roblox account, because I have a lot of things that I earned in my account. If I did, all my earned things will be lost forever.
13. Kill my little sister, because I love her and she’s too cute to be killed.
14. Carry my dad, because that’s impossible, and if I did, I’d already have a bunch of broken bones in my body lurking around.
15. Eat a hundred chillies in one minute, because I don’t like too much spicy and I’m not a speed eater.
16. Do an embarrasing dance and post it on YouTube, because I don’t want to be made fun of.
17. Eat poop, because I don’t want to get sick and I hate poop.
18. Hit a teacher, because I don’t want to be rude and we have to respect teachers.
19. Betray a friend, because friends are normally good people who help you and like you.
20. Ruin this piece of homework, because I used a lot of time and energy to do it.
Miss Lee’s Comments:
Thanks for sharing your list, Timoi! I love all of them!